Skilled Persons Reports

Sometimes things go wrong (or not to plan) and there is a need for an independent view of what has gone awry, what can be done to put things right (if at all) and how long that will take.

When the regulator finds that something has gone wrong then they will call for a skilled persons report and of course RWA can help in that situation but consider that it often helps the regulator to receive a skilled persons report at the point of notification.

RWA works closely with a team of specialists to help you when things go wrong. As you might imagine there are no references from Clients in this arena but contact Robin Wood or Ian Ritchie directly if you feel we can help

Visit Us On LinkedinVisit Us On TwitterCheck Our FeedVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Youtube